All Genting Poker Players receive points for real money play on Cash Games or Tournaments. Points can be redeemed for cash and the more points you earn, the more cash you get!
Cash out rates and minimum cash amounts for each VIP level are shown below:
|VIP Category||Level||Points Req||Cashout Rate||Cashout Levels|
|Challenger||Silver||1,050||420 points per $1||$25 Chunks|
|Challenger||Gold||2,100||420 points per $1||$20 Chunks|
|Pro||Bronze||4,200||420 points per $1||$10 Chunks|
|Pro||Silver||10,500||210 points per $1||$50 Chunks|
|Pro||Gold||15,750||210 points per $1||$35 Chunks|
|Champion||Bronze||21,000||210 points per $1||$20 Chunks|
|Champion||Silver||105,000||105 points per $1||$500 Chunks|
|Champion||Gold||210,000||105 points per $1||$1 Chunks|
For example to be elevated to, and to stay at Pro Gold you need to generate 15,750 monthly Genting Poker Points, and keep generating 15,750 Genting Poker Points each month thereafter. If you, as a regular Pro Gold player, have a super month and suddenly generate 105,000 points, you’ll leap straight to Champion Silver.
Your VIP level is calculated on your previous months points. If you miss a month, your level will drop, if you have a monster month, you can jump up multiple levels in one month.
To cash in player points, you must contact our Live Support Chat Team who will facilitate the cash conversion. An online shop is coming soon!
Terms and Conditions
- All players on creating an account with Genting Poker will begin at Challenger Bronze
- All players must have only one Genting Poker account
- VIP Levels are adjusted on the first day of every month according to Genting Points accumulated in the previous month
- Instant cash can be withdrawn from your account immediately, subject to the usual security procedures
- Genting Points are accrued at real money games only. No Genting Points will be accrued at play money games or freeroll and point entry tournaments
- In cash games Genting Points are awarded for every hand a player is dealt into, providing the hand is raked and the player contributed to the pot by placing a bet or posting a blind
- In tournaments, Genting Points are awarded based on the amount of the tournament fee. For clarification, in a tournament listed as $10+$1, the $1 counts as the fee
- Points will expire after a period of player inactivity of 3 months, inactivity is determined as no real money cash or real money tournament play within the last 3 calendar months
- Active player points will expire after 12 months
- Genting Poker reserves the right to review gaming logs at any time. Upon such review, if it appears that players are participating in strategies that Genting Poker, in its sole discretion deems to be abusive then Genting Poker reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such bonuses and promotions
- Genting Poker reserves the right to change or end this promotion at any time
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Genting Poker Management will be final.
- General Genting Poker T&C apply. E&OE